Monday, June 18, 2007

Neighbors



These are pictures of my two favorite national kids, and they just happen to be our neighbors! The 9-year old boy is the chess champion at his school, and he and David like to play chess together. He is a very bright boy, but he also has a silly side. In this picture he put a branch in his shirt and was walking around like he had antlers. His little sister is my favorite national baby. She has such a happy disposition, and her favorite jabbering is "LiLiLiLiLiLiLiLiLi." I'm convinced she's trying to say my name. I work daily with her on saying it. Her mother thinks it might be her first word. She just learned to walk, and this baby will just melt your heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful neighbors! Falling in love just seems natural. I have always known that there are children to love all over the world. Thanks for putting faces to this idea! Mary Ann