Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My Missing Tooth!


Last Saturday after my final soccer game, I was sitting on the sofa watching "The Sound of Music". I was wiggling my tooth with my tongue and then...my tooth was still in my mouth but I pushed it out with my tongue!! (By the way, it is the bottom tooth on the right of the picture) That night, I put a note under my pillow telling the tooth fairy that I had lost my tooth in the kitchen. When I woke up the next morning, there was $1 under my pillow from the International Tooth Fairy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! The Tooth Fairy travels EVERYWHERE....Sort of like American Express, She's everywhere you want to BE!! Kimberly

Uncle Brad said...

Was it $1 from your country or was it an American dollar? Does the International Tooth Fairy do the exchange rate math for you? Uncle Brad

Lisa said...

The tooth fairy did not take into account the exchange rate. So actually Annie got the equivalent of 75 cents, but it was in the national currency, so in her mind she received a dollar. It would be weird for the Central Asian tooth fairy to give an American dollar. The tooth fairy has currency from all countries. She's international.