Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Strangest Request EVER!



Living overseas affords you the opportunity to learn and say things you thought would never come out of your mouth. Things like, "Kids, go play in the street", "99 degrees really isn't that hot", "The traffic was pretty normal today", and "We can live without cable".
But, I NEVER expected life would bring me to this point so brace for a shock: "Please STOP sending Twizzlers until further notice!" After you pick yourself back up off the floor, let me say "Thanks" to all of you who have responded to this need in my life. Almost every package we have received has provided more Twizzlers. I lost count but I think we are close to 20 pounds now! I just received 4 more pounds this week in 2 more packages.
Rest assured, I will continue to look for every opportunity to consume what we have so this request can be rescinded ASAP! Until then, thanks for your generosity. Each bite makes us think of you...and gifts you gave us instead of yourselves. Yes, even a Twizzler can make one humble.

3 comments:

teknopr1nce55 said...

share the love!

the Fish Line said...

Feel free to share the love...

Anonymous said...

I discovered that those can be frozen for several months.