Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Comments

I am so happy you are reading our blog! I DO need to clarify something about the comments, though. When you post a comment, it will come to our email and we have to approve it before we put it on the blogspot. This is so you don't say crazy things about us or make fun of our hair or take the opportunity to plug your favorite political candidate or so on. Maybe we just like to feel like we have control over something. So if you post a comment 10 times, we will receive 10 emails. Be patient with us. We'll eventually post your comment. If we don't post it, I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. Keep commenting...I love reading them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this one makes it to the board.

-LaRaine

Jay Biggs said...

Love the blog. Can't wait to read more. This is now my must read daily. Love you guys and miss you tons. Talked to Dad about you today. He says "hey."

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys- Love the Hippo Speak. I will use that in greeting cards from now on! VERY inspirational! Love you all very much- SHerry

Anonymous said...

I love the blog and look forward to seeing more. I guess you are getting into the L&C by now. Just thinking how that must be. John is trying to take some pictures of the donkeys to send to you. Of course, we think our donkeys are extra special. Think of you often and miss you. Kathy C

Anonymous said...

Hi David,
We are on our 7th day of CATS testing and the 5th grade is doing GREAT! Everybody is trying really hard to get to our goal of "93 begins with me!" Mrs. Spears said she would call each one of us at the middle school if we met our goal! Today was Alex Logan and Jacob Baker's birthdays. So we ate cookies for that. Then it was Ashley H. last day before she moves to New Zealand. So we ate popsicles, chips, cookies, and lemonade for that. Our CATS testing daily reward was Tootsie Rolls-so we ate THAT! I hope we all didn't go home with a stomach ache! We had Ms. Sanders' baby shower today. She got all kinds of blue and cute clothes. Did you know she is having twin boys? Well, I guess that is all that is new here. Write back if you get a chance-from your blogs it sounds like you all are doing plenty of eating too!!!!!!!!!! Love, Mrs. C.