Monday, April 30, 2007

Comin' Clean on Goin' Green


I can't live with my guilty conscience any longer; I have a confession to make. Our furniture is not green. However, the green furniture is extremely popular, and it is the main color of choice in all furniture stores. Because it is so prevalent, we (ok...I) decided to take a picture to show you the styles here. Then I decided to post it on the blog. I enjoyed the thoughtful and sympathetic replies, but it was time to come clean. In all truthfulness, our furniture is tan (you should've known Mike and I are too boring for lime green). We ordered two couches and two chairs, but it will be another two weeks before it comes. The couches fold out to beds, and the chairs fold down as well (to make a twin bed). So, we'll have plenty of room for our American guests!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!! That's a relief! I was gonna try to think of a nice comment about the brunt-of-the-sixties furniture, and it was kinda hard. I would love it anyway next time I came over, but now I don't have to worry about the lime green's affect on my sleep. JK!!!