Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Carrot Juice Fountain


This blog is for my juicing friends! We went to a small village an hour and a half outside of the big city. It is the carrot juice capitol of the world! This village is famous for its juicy, sweet carrots, and you can get fresh carrot juice on every corner. Women are making fresh carrot juice and putting it in a "lemonade fountain" (the carrot juice fountain is on the other side of the lemonade fountain in this pic). So those of my juicing friends, come on over and I'll take you to the city with the never-ending supply of fresh carrot juice! Of course, Mike and I had some, and it was better than any I've ever tasted in the states. In this city I also ate fresh carab, bought some handmade noodles, and got a hand-carved wooden massager for my back.

No comments: