Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More lists

Since I admitted my list obsession, I thought I'd make a few fun lists.

THINGS HERE THAT WOULD GO OVER WELL IN THE U.S.:
  • The man who comes to my door every day at 4:30 to ask if I want fresh bread or anything else from "7-11"
  • All gas stations are still full service. You get the windshields washed and gas pumped by a freindly service man. Shout out to Ann Routt who, to my knowledge, still has yet to pump her own gas. Way to go, Ann!
  • Hot tea given out for free as you shop
  • The man who comes to my door every evening at 8:30 to pick up my trash and see if I want fresh bread for the morning
  • Ordering my groceries online and having them delivered to my door at no extra charge

THINGS HERE THAT WOULD NOT GO OVER WELL IN THE U.S.:

  • Parking on sidewalks
  • Stray cats and dogs
  • The Burt Reynolds moustache
  • Eating raw meat with tomato paste mixed into it
  • The exchange policy of stores here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I MUST ask, what is the exchange policy of the stores where you are? Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Burt Reynolds moustache!! Hilarious! How about the Burt Reynolds hair plugs and the Burt Reynolds facelift? Are those big over there, as well?
The only thing not on your list is someone delivering piping hot corn niblets with bbq sauce to your door each night. Now THAT would be service!! Sherry